1349 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
It’s time again for the Godless Perverts Story Hour, the performance and entertainment branch of the Godless Perverts empire! Join us at the Center for Sex and Culture for an evening about how to have good sex without having any gods, goddesses, spirits, or their earthly representatives hanging over your shoulder and telling you that you’re doing it wrong. We’ll be bringing you depictions, explorations, and celebrations of godless sexualities, as well as critical, mocking, and blasphemous views of sex and religion. The evening’s entertainment will have a range of voices — sexy and serious, passionate and funny, and all of the above — talking about how our sexualities can not only exist, but even thrive, without the supernatural.
- Blogger and managing editor of io9, Charlie Jane Anders;
- Poet and co-founder of homohop group Deep Dickollective Juba Kalamka;
- Poet and activist Anthony O’Con;
- Genderqueer burlesque artist Cinnamon Maxxine;
- Jon Longhi, author of Wake Up and Smell the Beer, and The Rise and Fall of Third Leg;
- Writer and all-around nerd, Hew Wolff;
- Godless Perverts co-founders Chris Hall and Greta Christina.